Saturday, October 10, 2009

Julie and Mark's Wedding-Breckenridge

This was the first time I photographed a friend's wedding. It was so strange to be a guest and the photographer. I was so honored when Julie asked me to photograph her wedding in Breckenridge. Julie and I went to High School together. I won't tell you how long ago :)

Julie and Mark were married on October 10, 2009 in Breckenridge. They held their wedding in the most amazing house. The house backed up to a river that was the perfect location for their ceremony. Their wedding was so perferct with only their closest friends and family. Mark's amazing and well behaved dog also joined in the celebration. I wanted to take her home with me.

Mark is an enemologist (studies insects), so I absolutely loved the grasshopper pin Julie wore on her belt. It was so fitting and adorable. Her sexy pink shoes were also a favorite of mine. Bright, colored shoes are perfect for weddings.

Sue Kimball (www.kimballfloral.com) provided the flowers for their wedding. They had an amazing cater that grilled kabobs and provide other delicious foods. Once I saw the tomato and mozarella salad, I knew I was in love...yummy!

























































































No comments: