Friday, September 11, 2009

Cody and Michael's Wedding - September 5, 2009

Cody and Michael were married at Epiphany Lutheran Church on September 5, 2009. They held their reception at the Arvada Center for the Arts. Cody looked absolutely beautiful. Her makeup was amazing and I will post the makeup artist's information once I get it from Cody.

I had the pleasure of taking Cody and Michael's engagement pictures, so I knew they were going to be so much fun on their wedding day. Michael is hysterical and full of energy. It made our job lots of fun to be around them. Jeff was alreay in love with Cody because she made us Cinammon Rolls and they were so yummy!

They are both chefs, so I could not wait to see the cake that Cody made for her own wedding. The cake was so unique and stunning. Call or email me if you need an amazing cake for your wedding and I will get you in touch with Cody. She is super talented.

Congratulations Cody and Michael!

The amazing Sue Kimball provided the flowers (http://www.kimballfloral.com/)

























































No comments: