Monday, December 1, 2008

38 more days to go...

38 more days to go before our baby boy is born! I'm feeling brave today and decided to post a few pictures Jeff took over the weekend. I was definitely meant to be behind the lens because I really dislike getting my picture taken. It is definitely easier to take pictures of people. Thankfully, Jeff is really patient and took some beautiful pictures. Being pregnant is the most amazing experience. I can't wait for our little boy to be born.

We will not be booking weddings from January through April of 2009 to give us time with our new little one. Please check out our 2009 schedule on our website to see available wedding dates.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats Krista!! This is Amy Hill. Had no idea you were pregnant!! You two are going to make great parents!

Anonymous said...

What beautiful pictures! Congradulations Krista & Jeff! We wish you all the best :)

Chris & Hillery Venturini

Anonymous said...

I was wondering when you were due.. I remember hearing you were pregnant when you photographed Emily and Joe Housworth's wedding.. Congrats! YOU LOOK ABSOLUTLY STUNNING!!
Motherhood suites you well.. cant wait to see him.
The Blaydes Family
Zach, Melissa, Bailey and Zoe

Anonymous said...

Krista (and Jeff),
Congrats again. I can't believe you are already due. You look amazing. I can't wait to see baby pictures!
- Danielle Ross