Friday, October 19, 2007

Wedding of Amy and Robby - October 19, 2007

Amy and Robby were such a fun couple to photograph. Their ceremony and reception was held at Lions Crest in Lyons, Colorado. I was so excited to photograph a wedding at Lions Crest and I arrived to an unbelievable wind storm. I love Colorado weather, but I do not love the wind. Thankfully the wind stopped during the reception and we were able to take pictures outside.  The last picture is my future competition.















1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This was the best decision we ever made! Krista had photographed a few of our friend's weddings and we automatically fell in love with several of their photos! We too were worried we were not going to be able to utilize the beautiful sceanery at Lion's Crest! We love the photos that we get outside, and could not have asked for a better, more professional photographer.... who put up with a crazy amount of groomsmen!